We see first aid education as a critical link in improving the quality of life of communities everywhere. First aid education equips one with the vital skills in handling emergency, more importantly, a proactive approach to prevention and preparedness of one’s attitude when accidents happen.
Be Prepared… Empowerment through Knowledge.
Our Guiding Principles
To achieve our vision, First EducAid Professional Training sets out to do the following:
Operation and Core Values:
- delivering first aid education at the highest quality shall be the core objective of the organization
- providing a comprehensive first aid training solution
- supporting the works of the Canadian Red Cross and Lifesaving Society
- adopting the seven fundamental principles of the Red Cross
- ensuring that the organization maintains an equitable atmosphere in its day-to-day operation
- do no evil.
- providing training at a financially accessible with a competitive edge
- teaching and conducting courses using acceptable and sound methodologies and pedagogies
- providing a safe learning that is free from discrimination and other unjust social practices
- promoting the value of first aid education
- actively seek out groups that could benefit from first aid education
- delivering pro-bono first aid education to identified groups in need
- ensuring courses are accessible “within reach” for those who could positively benefit from the course