First EducAid Professional Training offers an integrated solution to various groups. As part of our ongoing mission to expand the scope of first aid training to our communities, we will work with you to provide with the best possible training for your organization.
Step 1: Consultation – We begin with an assessment of your group’s need.
- Number of Candidates
- Level of Training to be needed
- Budget Constraints
- Experience of the group
Step 2: Proposition – By combining our specialized knowledge in first aid-related legislation and the curriculum available, we provide you with:
- Training Objectives and Learning Objectives
- Level of training most suitable for your group’s needs.
- Cost estimation
Step 3: Execution – Let First EducAid Professional Training handle all the logistics of the course.
- At the day(s) of the training, First Educaid Professional Training will facilitate the course with our top-notch equipment
- CPR mannequins — we use the award-winning ACTAR Defib models
- Gloves, CPR Masks
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Trainers
- Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM)
- EpiPen Trainers, MedicAlert Bracelets, Meter Dose Inhalers Trainers
- Emergency Blankets
- Presentation Equipment (Markers, Flip Charts, Laptop, Powerpoint Slides)
Step 4: Evaluation – We take evaluation seriously to ensure the highest quality of training has been provided to you.
- Participant feedback forms are thoroughly reviewed by First Educaid Professional Training
- A summary of the feedback is provided to you for reference
- Recommendations for future training
Let us help your organization grow by letting us lighten your burden. Contact us today.